Get your favorite love song with lyrics of all time

Search This Blog

I Fall All Over Again by Dan Hill

 I Fall All Over Again by Dan Hill
Daniel Grafton "Dan"Hill
born 3 june 1954
canadian pop singer and songwriter.

I Can't believe we met like this,
Is it just coincidence?
I had a feeling I'd be seeing you again
Your every bit as beautiful as the last time we met

When you told me,you were leaving,and going back to him
How I wish that I could tell you,it's all in the past
But I was never good at lying,and baby since you asked,

chorus

I don't want to hear that song again,from the night we first meet
I don't want to hear you wispering,things i'd rather forget.
I don't want to look into your eyes,'cause you know what happens next.
We'll be making love and then,
I fall all over again.

I can't begin to tell you,just how sorry I am,
That the man you built your dreams around,
just broke your heart again.
I think I know the feeling,
'Cause I once loved you so much.
That I swore I'd rather die,than live a day
without your touch.
If I held you in my arms you know,I'd never let you go,
But this ain't the time or place to get emotional


chorus

I was crying when you kissed me,
Then you walked out that door,
Oh, you were always such a mystery.
I still dream we're making love,
Then I stop myself because,

chorus

I fall all over again

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...