Get your favorite love song with lyrics of all time

Search This Blog

even now by barry manilow

Even now, when there's someone else who cares,
when there's someone home who's waiting just for me,
even now I think about you as I'm climbin' up the stairs,
and I wonder what to do so she won't see…
That even now, when I know it wasn't right
and I found a better life than what we had,
even now I wake up cryin' in the middle of the night,
and I can't be lieve it still could hurt so bad.
Even now, when I have come so far, I wonder where you are, I wonder why it's still so hard without you.
Even now, when I come shinin' through, I swear I think of you,
and how I wish you knew, even now.
Even now, when I never hear your name
and the world has changed so much since you've been gone,
even now I still remem ber and the feeling's still the same,
and this pain inside of me goes on and on, even now.
Even now, when I have come so far, I wonder where you are, I wonder why it's still so hard without you.
Even now, when I come shinin' through, I swear I think of you,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...